Sunday, January 2, 2011

Belt It Out


















































So this is what happens when all my clothes are in the laundry and all I can find is a decent white shirt and jeans....I layer on belts. And now that I think about it, I can't live without skinny belts.

But I shouldn't do this very often because a) it would give people the idea that my wash-machine eats my clothes on a regular basis and b) the disadvantages of doing this outnumbers the advantage. I guess the advantage of layering belts would be that I can guarantee that my pants would never fall down...... and that's about it. The disadvantages are that it takes forever to get the belts to stay flat and not overlap each other. And it's also hard to get them undone. So if my bladder ever magically shrink itself into a size of a pea, the consequences would be unimaginable.

p.s. I just realized that I could have made a German flag if I had the colours in the right order:/

No comments:

Post a Comment